Terms & Conditions
We “MKCJM” reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which thisÃ‚ WebSite is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS Web Site.
Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS website may contain links to other Web Sites (\”Linked Sites\”). The Linked Sites are not under our control & we cannot be held responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us or any association with its operators.
As a condition of use, you warrant to us that you will not use our Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use our Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or interfere with any other party’s use.
We take no liability for any genuinity of the Advertises on our website. We have checked this website for all known viruses at all stages of production, but you are advised to use an up-to-date virus scanner to check all websites and links that you access via your PC before using them.
We believe that these Terms and Conditions are reasonable. If any provision shall be held to be contrary to applicable law, such provision shall be severed from the remainder, and the remainder shall continue in full force and effect.
Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS School reserves the right to refuse to allow a pupil to attend the School while fees remain unpaid
Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS School may in its absolute discretion require a parent to remove a pupil from the School whose attendance, progress or behaviour is unsatisfactory.Ã‚ In such circumstances the parent shall not be entitled to any refund of the fees due or already paid.Ã‚ Nor shall any refund be due for absence due to illness.
If a pupil requires special medical attention while at School, every effort will be made to obtain the prior consent of the parents or guardian.Ã‚ However, should this be impossible, the School will act \”in loco parentis\” should consent be required for urgent treatment (including anaesthetic or operation) recommended by a doctor
Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS School reserves the right to alter the fees from time to time. Such alterations will be notified to parents in advance.
All material on this website is copyrighted to us; any breach will be prosecuted according to British Laws. We intend to rely upon these Terms and Conditions. If you want to change them, please make sure you ask for any changes to be put in writing before you go ahead with website. This is to avoid any misunderstandings as to what we and you are expected to do. It is important that you read and understand these Terms and conditions before you use any of the services provided by us. If there is any term that you do not understand please notify us before you go ahead with website.
The Wolverton Mosque & MK MCSWeb Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable communities to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, \”Communication Services\”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another\’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS as being a charity exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to students or any third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS site, any web sites linked to Wolverton Mosque & MK MCS site, or the material on such web sites, including, but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of access to, use of, you assume all costs thereof.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or (b) fraud; or (c) any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
All contracts to which these Terms and Conditions apply shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you don not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed to any further steps and close this website now. If you continue this means you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries at all please do not hesitate to Contact us.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. we look forward to serving your needs again in future.